Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I'm an Aunt!!



Okay, I´m apologizing now for this week, but... I¨M AN AUNT!!! as of Wednesday:) Which means... I have a whole lot of pictures to download and print and emails to answer. So this is just a brief email to say that everything is still going GREAT! I get to go to the temple this week and have interviews with the president, and I also have two baptisms on friday! woohoo!! 
Time is flying by wayy too fast here. I can´t believe changes are already next week. Oh yeah, so remember that my P day will be on Tuesday next week instead of Monday. 
We had to go to Montevideo and do other things this week so we didn´t have much time to work in our area. So there isn´t that much to tell anyway. Next week will be full of stuff though so it´s all good!
I hope everyone has an awesome week. Love you guys:)
Hermana Sanders

No comments:

Post a Comment