Friday, April 10, 2015

Happy Easter and Conference!

Talk about a good weekend!!! Wow. How is everyone? Did ya'll enjoy conference as much as I did? man. I'm so sad that it's over. This conference was so overwhelmingly spiritual. I went into it with a lot of questions and seeking personal revelation and I got it after the first session I watched! (women's conference) and then everything just got better and better as far as that goes as I continued to watch all of the sessions. I loved the focus on families and also how the Lord is here to comfort us. ALWAYS. It was just what I needed to here especially in this time where my faith is really being tested. 
I'm doing good! Working with doctors and everything and everything is gonna turn out just fine. Thanks for all of your love and prayers. It truly means so much! 
This weekend I also got the chance in our down time to do a lot of family history work and I found a lot of semi close relatives that still need work to be done and I can't wait to go back to the temple and do that for them. I now TRULY have a testimony of family history work and I am never going to stop doing it for the rest of my life. I'm serious, it becomes super addicting if you can just got started. I love it! 
And Easter (conference sunday) was such a great day! I made a super festive easter cake in the morning for the hermanas in our house and then my companion and I came to Montevideo and watched conference with the burnett's and had a big lunch with all the temple missionaries and workers. That was fun hahaha. Then doctor today! fun stuff fun stuff... 
Anyways, I hope everyone had an amazing Easter and could feel the Spirit of the Lord and His Atonement this weekend and enjoy listening to the leaders of the church.
Ilove you guys so much! Thanks for everything you do.
P.S. I totally pet a cow this week! He was sleeping... pretty cool. Just FYI
Love,

Hermana Sanders

No comments:

Post a Comment