Monday, April 27, 2015

All good things must come to an end...

Well everyone, I am sad to say that this wonderful time in my life has been cut short. Due to very unfortunate health issues, I had to come home early from this beautiful country of Uruguay. The mission has been the most amazing experience of my life and I wouldn't trade these last eight months for anything. I am so glad that the Lord has blessed me with this opportunity. As hard as this is, I am okay with it because I know that it is the Lord's will and I am ready to accept whatever his plan is for me now. I love the Lord, and I am glad to say that I served him with all of my heart, might, mind, and strength!
Here's some photos from my last few days in that amazing place...




























2 comments:

  1. Ontdek onze Kookpannen! - Kookstore.nl - De grootste collectie keukenapparatuur, kookartikelen en keukenaccessoires online! - Kookpannen kopen We kunnen ons goed voorstellen dat je regelmatig tijd in je keuken doorbrengt. Het is namelijk gezond om de juiste gerechten klaar te maken, maar het is ook nog eens leuk om te doen. Even rustig koken is een heerlijk moment van ontspanning. Een moment dat we goed…
    Theepotten

    ReplyDelete


  2. We provide 100% safe all kind of hacking services. Professional hacker for hire, Best website to hire hacker, How to hire a professional hacker, Website to hire hackers online, Hack email password online, Hire a hacker, hire a hacker online, hire a professional hacker, Professional ethical hacker for hire , professional hacker for hire, professional hackers for hire, Professional website hacker, Social media hackers for hire, website hackers for hire
    professional hackers for hire
    Professional website hacker
    Social media hackers for hire
    website hackers for hire

    ReplyDelete