Monday, April 27, 2015

All good things must come to an end...

Well everyone, I am sad to say that this wonderful time in my life has been cut short. Due to very unfortunate health issues, I had to come home early from this beautiful country of Uruguay. The mission has been the most amazing experience of my life and I wouldn't trade these last eight months for anything. I am so glad that the Lord has blessed me with this opportunity. As hard as this is, I am okay with it because I know that it is the Lord's will and I am ready to accept whatever his plan is for me now. I love the Lord, and I am glad to say that I served him with all of my heart, might, mind, and strength!
Here's some photos from my last few days in that amazing place...




























No comments:

Post a Comment